Operating a Safe Workplace During COVID-19
With medical expertise, our team can help you adjust the setup of your workplace, and implement effective systems to lower risks of exposure and transmission to disease. Utilize our COVID-19 testing and preventive services to keep your workforce and customers safe and healthy! Get in touch today.
Workplace COVID-19 Testing and Screening Services
We help you develop protocols for:
- Checking temperatures of employees immediately prior to their shift
- Testing employees who screen positive. Learn more about COVID-19 Testing »
- Appropriate actions to take for employees who screen or test positive to keep them safe — while also getting them back to work as soon as possible
- Clearing workers to return to work
If an employee needs medical care, presents with respiratory or flu-like symptoms, or has been exposed to a known or suspected case of COVID-19, our urgent care center is available. We offer COVID-19 testing and prompt treatment for most minor injuries and illnesses.
We help you determine the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needed for your personnel based on your industry and specific job functions being performed. We will also assess and confirm that you have proper protocols in place for social distancing, hand washing or sanitizing, and use of masks.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 in the Workplace
How can I prepare my workplace to operate safely?
How do I treat an employee who has traveled internationally?
After international travel, all people should self-quarantine for 14 days. For more details, see the CDC page on Returning from International Travel.
How can we encourage proper handwashing?
The CDC provides a comprehensive set of promotional materials to help encourage proper hand washing and sanitizing. Use posters, printable fact sheets, social media content, and more to get the word out to your workforce.